Here's what I'm working on now (both work and fun), inspired by the /Now page movement
- Recently launched a newsletter and now working on a podcast
- Using the maker's schedule to plan my time better (read more about that here)
- Listening to tons of podcasts. Some of my favorites include: Ear Hustle, Hidden Brain, 99% Invisible and Still Processing
- Posting pics of my rescue pups on Instagram
- Mentoring a 7th grader with the Teak Fellowship, a free program preparing NYC students from low-income families to get into the country’s most selective high schools and colleges. It's a 6 year program that partners you with one student throughout their entire high school and college application process.